Vieux Farka Touré – The Dirty Bourbon
Vieux Farka Touré, at The Dirty Bourbon, 9800 Montgomery Blvd. NE, 7:30 p.m. Often referred to as “The Hendrix of the Sahara,” Vieux Farka Touré was born in Niafunké, Mali. He is the son of legendary Malian guitar player Ali Farka Touré. Tickets cost $20 or $25 DOS. Visit holdmyticket.com or ampconcerts.org. They are also available by phone through Hold My Ticket at 505-886-1251. The Dirty Bourbon is rigidly 21 and over.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.