Tinsley Ellis at @708, 708 1st Street NW, 7: 30 p.m. Ellis performs Acoustic Songs & Stories and many of his most famous songs (plus delta blues and classics by artists like Gregg Allman, Bob Dylan, and Leo Kottke). Ellis weaves the music with stories from over 40 years of a life spent on stages and in motels and truck stops. Tickets cost $27 in advance and $32 the day of the show. Visit ampconcerts.org or holdmyticket.com or call Hold My Ticket at 505-886-1251.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.