The Nutcracker Ballet
The Nutcracker Ballet in the Land of Enchantment at National Hispanic Cultural Center, 1701 4th Street SW, Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 7 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday, 2 p.m. The beloved holiday classic is transported to territorial New Mexico in the late 1800s with elements of the state’s heritage and traditions, including Spanish dancers, southwestern snakes, sheep and shepherdesses, a lively fandango, a storyteller doll, and the newest Zozobra addition. A live orchestra performs under David Felberg. Admission is $14-$49 with a $2 discount for seniors, children, and members. Call 724-4771; visit nhccnm.org or festivalballetabq.org.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.