The Mountains Wore Down to the Valleys Sound
The Mountains Wore Down to the Valleys Sound Installation and Exhibit Closing, at Visual Art Museum, National Hispanic Cultural Center, 1701 4th Street SW, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Featuring a collaborative sound and visual installation by New Mexican artists Adri De La Cruz and Marisa Demarco that explores themes of love, family, community, and the perseverance of generations. Experience 20 musical compositions on vinyl records playing again in the gallery. Visit nhccnm.org.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.