The annual Santero Market
October 1, 2
The annual Santero Market, at San Felipe de Neri Church, 2005 N. Plaza St NW, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. This free outdoor market is held the first weekend in October during the Balloon Fiesta and attracts thousands of visitors in Old Town. Santeros are artisans who specialize in creating devotional art in the Spanish Colonial style, including retablos (paintings), bultos (wood carvings), tin work, colcha embroidery (NM folk embroidery), straw applique, and filigree jewelry. Visit sanfelipedeneri.org/santero-market.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.