The Albuquerque Folk Festival
The Albuquerque Folk Festival, at the National Hispanic Cultural Center, 1701 Fourth Street SW, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. The festival offers more than 100 events with five performance stages, seven workshop venues (including music and dance), three jam venues, a musical-instrument “petting zoo,” kids’ tent, storytelling, merchandise, instrument consignment, bike valet, arts-and-craft vendors, food vendors, and more. Evening dance at 7:30 p.m. Advance tickets: adults $25 with discounts for students 19-25, seniors 65+, military w/ ID, and children 12 to 16. Family passes are available. Admission is free for seniors 85+ and kids 11 and younger. Visit nhccnm.org.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.