Tchaikovsky Festival: Olga Plays Tchaikovsky presented by New Mexico Philharmonic, at Popejoy Hall, 203 Cornell Drive NE, 6 p.m. The Tchaikovsky Festival starts with the vibrant Polonaise from one of the composer’s most famous operas. Then, Olga Kern is in the dramatic and intense Piano Concerto No. 1. The first festival concert ends with a musical excursion, with blazing brass, bassoons, and sumptuous strings in Symphony No. 4. Admission is $22-$90. Visit nmphil.org.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.