Support group for adoptees, birth parents, adoptive parents
Support group for adoptees, birth parents, adoptive parents, or any adult with an interest in adoption meets the 4th Thursday of every month (except Nov and Dec) in the Cottonwood Room at Anna Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital at 8300 Constitution Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 from 7-8pm. The meeting room is not far to the left of the Emergency Room entrance, and there should be signs up showing the way. Please call (505) 350-1344 with questions, or visit our website nmoi.org
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.