Scheherazade – Popejoy Hall
Scheherazade: A Musical Masterpiece presented by New Mexico Philharmonic at Popejoy Hall, 203 Cornell Drive NE, Center for the Arts, 1 UNM, 6 p.m. Love, seduction, death, and survival are all in Richard Strauss’s tone poem Don Juan. It features musicians from the New Mexico Philharmonic in some of the most beautiful orchestral solos ever written. Tickets are $35-$90. Visit nmphil.org.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.