Sacred Journeys III
Festival Ballet Albuquerque and the NHCC present Sacred Journeys III, at the National Hispanic Cultural Center, 1701 4th Street SW, Friday & Saturday, 7 p.m.; Sunday, 2 p.m. Classical and contemporary dance combined with the eclectic music of two-time Grammy award-winning Taos Pueblo musician Robert Mirabal. Admission is $14-$49 with a $2 discount for seniors, children, and NHCC members. Visit https://www.nhccnm.org/events/.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.