River of Lights
December 1 – 30
River of Lights 2022, at ABQ BioPark, 2601 Central Avenue NW, shows various times. While strolling New Mexico’s largest walk-through light show, enjoy millions of twinkling lights, 700 holiday light displays, and animated 3D sculptures. It is closed on December 24 & 25. Tickets are $7-$17. Call 311. Visit riveroflights.org, holdmyticket.com, or cabq.gov/events.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.