Beyond Van Gogh – The Immersive Experience
March 2- May 1
Beyond Van Gogh – The Immersive Experience, at Immersive Pavilion at Sawmill District, 1820 Bellamah Avenue NW, Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.; Friday, Saturday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. The show is projected on every surface around you and makes you feel like you have stepped directly into a Van Gogh painting. Tickets are on sale at vangoghalbuquerque.com. Tickets start at $39.99 for adults; $23.99 for children.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.