NMPCA 2022 Celebration of Clay Exhibit
The New Mexico Potters and Clay Artists (NMPCA) would like to announce the upcoming Celebration of Clay exhibit, “Uplifted,” June 18th to July 23rd, 2022 at the Taos Ceramics Center, 114 Este Es Road, Taos, New Mexico. The opening reception will be Saturday,
June 18th, from 4:00 to 7:00 pm, all are invited. Regular gallery hours are Wednesday Noon to 5 pm, Thursday – Saturday 10:00 to 5:00 pm, and Sunday Noon to 4:00 pm.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.