National Senior Health & Fitness Day 2022
May 25th – 9am-12pm
City of Albuquerque Department of Senior Affairs presents National Senior Health & Fitness Day 2022. Join us for an interactive day focused on health and wellness for older adults ABQ BIO PARK BOTANICAL GARDENS. Call 311 to Pre-Register for quick check-in. Register by May 15, 2022.
Free admission for the first 500 adults 50 years or older, including one caregiver per adult.
- Group Exercise
- Health Screenings
- Mini-Health Fair
PRESENTED WITH EXCLUSIVE SPONSOR BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD OF NEW MEXICO
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.