National Diabetes Prevention Lifestyle Change Program
Thursdays, February 16 – June 1, 2023 9:00 – 10:00 AM
Vista Grande Community Center 15 La Madera Rd Sandia Park 87047
Thursdays, February 16 – June 1, 2023 10:30 – 11:30 AM
TenderLove Community Center 1518 Girard Blvd NE Albuquerque 87106
Have you been told you have prediabetes and at risk for developing diabetes? The good news is through a few simple lifestyle changes you can greatly increase your chances of avoiding diabetes. The initial 16 weekly classes will allow you to learn, practice, and implement the needed changes into your unique lifestyle while enjoying the support and encouragement from a coach and a supportive group. Monthly meetings through January 2024 will help you stay on track!
To register, call 505-243-1386 or email [email protected] with your name, address, phone, and email.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004