Monthly Outdoor Jug Band Jam
Monthly Outdoor Jug Band Jam on the 3rd Sunday at B2B Garden Brewery, 8338 Comanche Road NE, 4-6 p.m. Bring your acoustic instruments and play with a friendly group. Songs will mainly include music from the ’20s and 30’s when Jug Bands were popular. Chairs with arms are available. Bring armless chairs if required. Outdoors under a huge covered patio. Drinks and food can be ordered. Admission is free. Email [email protected] or Visit banjojudy.com/jug-band-music.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.