Kombilesa Mí, at Fusion Meadow
Kombilesa Mí, at Fusion Meadow, 706 1st St NW, 5-8 p.m. Hailing from Palenque, Kombilesa Mí overlays traditional Colombian rhythms and instruments with lyrics in both Spanish and the local language, Palenquero. Admission is free. Visit holdmyticket.com.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.