Heights Summerfest, North Domingo Baca Park, 7521 Carmel Ave NE, 5-10 p.m. Featuring an Artisan Market with handcrafted products, food trucks, breweries, wineries and distilleries, entertainment by local talent, and a national headliner. Admission is free. Pets on leashes are welcome. Schedule: DK & The Affordables (Vintage Rock & Roll), 5 p.m.; Felix y Los Gatos (Latin Blues), 6 p.m.’ ChillHouse with Hillary Smith (Soul), 7 p.m.; National Headliner – Preservation Hall Jazz Band, New Orleans Jazz, 8:30 p.m. Visit cabq.gov/artsculture/things-to-do/annual-events/summerfest/heights-summerfest.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.