Coffee Concert: Haydn and Saint-Georges
NMPhilharmonic – Coffee Concert: Haydn and Saint-Georges, at Immanuel Presbyterian Church, 114 Carlisle Blvd SE, 10:45 a.m. Black French Caribbean-born swordsman, composer, conductor, and violin virtuoso Joseph Bologne—aka the Chevalier de Saint-Georges—commissioned, conducted, and premiered Joseph Haydn’s Paris symphonies in the 1700s with his Le Concert Olympique orchestra. Covid protocols observed. Admission is $20-$40. Visit nmphil.org or holdmyticket.com.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.