Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta!
October 13 – Kids’ Day, Sponsored By Chick-fil-A
- Kids’ Day Goodie Bag distribution begins (South of Main Street Stage), 4:30 a.m.
- Dawn Patrol, 6 a.m.
- Special Shape Rodeo™, 7 a.m.
- Balloon Launch, 7 a.m.
- Fiesta de Los Globitos (Remote Control Balloons Exhibition), 7:30-11 a.m.
- Fly In Competition Launch, 8 a.m.
- Chainsaw Carving Exhibition, 8 a.m.-noon
- Chainsaw Carving Auction, 10 a.m.
- Chainsaw Carving Exhibition, 3-6 p.m.
- Great American Kite Show, 4-5 p.m.
- Team Fastrax™ Skydiving, 5 p.m.
- Special Shape Glowdeo™, 6 p.m.
- Team Fastrax™ Skydiving, 7:30 p.m.
- Drone Light Show, 7:45 p.m.
- *AfterGlow™ Fireworks Show, 8 p.m.
*AfterGlow™ fireworks shows will begin as soon as the launch field is clear of balloons; thus, the starting times are approximate and subject to change without notice.
- Admission to the 2023 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is $15 per person per session (ages 12 and under are free).
- General parking is $20 per session.
- Park & Ride tickets include admission to Balloon Fiesta Park. Park & Ride admission is for adults (13-61), $25; seniors 62+, $23; children (6-12), $10. For more information, visit balloonfiesta.com.