50+ Sports and Fitness Center Open
The 50+ Sports and Fitness, Senior, and Multigenerational Centers re-opened for entire operations. Contact your senior or multigenerational center for more information or details, or call the Senior Information Line at 505-764-6400, Monday-Friday, from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Call the City of Albuquerque Department of Senior Affairs, 714 7th Street SW, (505) 764-6400 or 311. Visit cabq.gov.
- Barelas Senior Center, 714 7th Street SW. Call (505) 764-6436.
- Bear Canyon Senior Center, 4645 Pitt St NE. Call (505) 767-5959.
- Highland Senior Citizen Center, 131 Monroe Street NE. Call (505) 767-5210.
- Los Volcanes Senior Citizen, 6500 Los Volcanes Road NW. Call (505) 767-5999.
- Manzano Mesa Multigenerational, 501 Elizabeth Street SE. Call, (505) 275-8731.
- North Domingo Baca Multigenerational Center, 7521 Carmel Avenue NE. Call (505) 764-6475.
- North Valley Senior Center, 3825 4th Street NW. Call (505) 761-4025.
- Palo Duro Senior Center, 5221 Palo Duro Avenue NE. Call (505) 888-8102.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.