33rd National Fiery Foods & BBQ Show
33rd National Fiery Foods & BBQ Show, Sandia Resort & Casino, 30 Rainbow Rd NE, I-25 & Tramway, Friday, 4-8 p.m.; Saturday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. You can sample everything from blazing BBQ to super-hot salsa to mild and savory marinades and rubs, sweet heat desserts, visit exhibitors, cooking demos, and more. General admission is $15.50 at the gate. Children 10 and under are free. Covid protocols observed. Visit fieryfoodsshow.com.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.