2022 Southwest Chocolate and Coffee Fest and Block Party
Expo NM State Fairgrounds, 300 San Pedro NE, 10 a.m. The Fest is one of the world’s largest festivals dedicated to chocolate, coffee, and gourmet foods, hosting more than 120 chocolatiers, coffee roasters, bakers, candy makers, purveyors of gourmet foods, coffee trucks, food trucks, and NM’s finest breweries, wineries, and distilleries. Admission is $2 (child)-$25. Visit chocolateandcoffeefest.com and holdmyticket.com.
- Press Release – SLFCU Breaks Ground on 12th Branch in NM Near Old Town in ABQ
- Press Release – Water Authority Publishes Irrigation Efficiency Guide To Help Customers Achieve Beautiful Landscapes with Less Water
- Press Release – The Albuquerque T’ai Chi Chih® Center is announcing its Open House
- Press Release – March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month
- Press Release – Sandia Laboratory Federal Credit Union Hosts 83rd Blood Drive Since 2004
No comments to show.